guest book

Thursday, August 20, 2009

BaCk tO ScHooL AlreAdY !!!!

Can't believe school started already!! Summer Flew right on by. These are the Kiddo's first day of school pic's Aug.13, 2009. (didn't get any of Kylee, dang! she was w/ her mom that morn.) Wut some CuTe, CuTe... Kiddo'S, LuV TheM Baba's XoXo AsPen' s First day of School ..... 1St GrAde
In Her class room


Hunter's fiRsT DaY oF 7Th GrAde


ShE is Sooooo.... eXciTed to gO tO FirSt GrAde



Hunter on The way 2 The bus stop Early in The Morn. 6:30 aM


3 comments:

Uriona Family said...

The kids look cute as always!! I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

My mom tells me I am in trouble for not sending invites to my blog, but I don't have email addresses. So, if you want in. Email me. ;) stacy_uriona@hotmail.com

scott and melanie said...

They look so cute. Both of them are getting so old looking. hunter boy is so grown up...7th grade. I remember like yesterday Kaysha and I goin to visit you when you had him..so weird, now look your havin another boy!YIPPIE:)

Wynter said...

Cute kids! How is the belly? =)
You need to send me your email silly so I can invite you to read our blog.. greenshells@gmail.com =)