guest book

Monday, March 16, 2009

SaNd HoLLoW Fun

We had a fun time @ sand hollow this weekend with the kids. We left our house on the rhino & headed 2 the sand dunes first. (The kido's had a blast rolling down the sand hills!) Then off 2 play in the lake. It was a beautiful, fun, warm day! we all got a lil' sun burnt too!! Can't wait 4 more HEAT!!! :) They all wanted 2 jump in the lake, but it's not that warm just yet. In another month we will be lake bound 4 sure!!! Lake fun!! H-bomb, Aspen, Kylee, & Austin
Hunter & Austin

Rhino Riders!!!! CUTE BOYS... Hunter, Austin, & Andy Boy


Andy & (me ) Misty Baba!!!!




Kylee, you Go Girl!!!! " SHEra "




Climbing the big sand hill, it was hard!!!!





You're almost there girls.... just a lil' more to the top!






Austin, Lou Dogg, Me, Hunter, & kylee Sue






4 comments:

ryanfam said...

I'm lovin the grovee news feed!
Take me to Sand Hollow next time!

Libby And Brock said...

misty, you asked if Jenn was related to me... well she was married to my cousin Chris and had her two older boys... so I know her very well. I didn't know you were friends with her though! I am so excited I found your blog on here!

Des said...

Looks like you guys are out enjoying the sun, wish we had some more of that!

scott and melanie said...

LOOKS lIKE u GUYS HAD FUN..WE SHOULD OF CAME WITH YA..NEXT TIME FOR SURE.