guest book

Thursday, February 12, 2009

HaPPy 4th AnNiVeRsArY !!!

andy & i celebrated our 4th anniversary today Feb. 12th, 2009.
we went 2 desert pearl in zion over the weekend, took our bikes, & had an awesome time!! we went back in dec. 4 my b-day but it was too cold to bike so this time we were excited to ride. it was cold & rainy, but turned out way fun. we stayed fri. till sunday. this was the first time we got a ( suite) " sweet " room. & was it SWEET!!! it had the most awesome bathroom you ever seen, with the huge tub & all. EVEN a Biday!!! that is 4 all the foreighn folks who visit zion, i guess. anyways, we had a AWSOME time alone up there. wut a sight me on the rode bike, & andy boy on his mountain bike(he will never wear those tight biker clothes, but trust me he wanted shorts with a padd in them after we were done. his buns were on FIRE!!! Hee,Hee) well happy anniversary andy boy. i love you always, & i had a ton of fun. & oh yeah, thank U for the beautiful dozen RED Roses U sent to me at work 2day, i love them & the balloon. luv u baba!!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I found your blog as I was blog stalking, lol...I get looking at someone's and it leads to someone else's, etc. Totally keep me in mind for baby shower and bday gifts and spread the word to their dance teacher! I'm gonna get some flyers made so I'll get some to you when I do...thanks! P.S. Easter is a perfect idea!

Malea and Parx said...

That sounds like a really fun thing to do on your anniversary, ha ha maybe I can try it one day