guest book

Monday, August 4, 2008

Quail lake bound







hold on stetson ray

my first knee board experiance




















this isn't Andy's first rodeo with the knee board

















Abby, aspen, tya, & tyrese lake bound chicks




Abby, aspen, & me









we went to quail lake on sat. august 2nd, after we had already been to the skim board park earlier that morning, but the kids were up 4 it. we met Andy's parents & our other cousins there. (Megan, Austin, Abby, grandpa & grandma sorensen), they brought their boat.




the kids had lots of fun. i didn't get many pictures cause my battery died. dang! the boys were on the boat most of the time so i didn't get photos of all of them, only Andy & stetson.




it was my first time 2 knee board. WOW!!!!!! i was way sore the next day & still am today on Tuesday, it's pretty straining on those muscles that never get used.




everyone had fun !!!!!!

6 comments:

scott and melanie said...

cute lake pictures. I'm jealous that I couldn't go. There will be more fun times when the babe gets older.I'm glad scottie found that knee board:)it looks fun!!!!

Des said...

what a crazy day. how fun is that with all the kids and grandparents the blog is looking great! catching right on. Tell the kids they need to come along next time so we can seee them

ryanfam said...

Hello,
Your a freakin hot babe in the family pic! I found your private family info. through Mel and you better be making me the grooviest friend you got!! I LOVE all your pics and don't worry I will be checking back. I think that is so cool that you are a mail carrier. I always wanted to do that and I even left a note in the mailbox for the post man in Boise! I'm to silly

Malea and Parx said...

How am I supposed to stalk your blog when you don't blog??? get on it!

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Misty! Your fam is so cute! I love them! tell Aspen Hudson says hi!

scott and melanie said...

GET ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!